Dear KidsGames Volunteer,
KidsGames is a multi-day, sports focused, value-based, global initiative for children from ages 7 to 14 years. KidsGames originally started in 1985 in Spain and has since spread across the world as an outreach program amongst children using sport and biblical values. During the June/July holiday LCF and its partners are once again presenting KidsGames in Vanderbijlpark, 1-5 July 2013. In order for us to host this outreach we -need a lot of volunteers to help in various areas such as leading small groups, sports and games, multi-media, drama
and logistics. We would like to invite you as a youth leader to be part of this initiative. You can make a big difference!!
What will be expected of you?
What is in it for you?
- Attend the training events:
- training 1 May and 3-4 May;
- KidsGames groupleader training 28-30 June 2013;
- Attend the KidsGames event from 6:45 to 18:00 during the week 1-5 July;
- To always put the kids first and contribute to a meaningful program by being mature, responsible and accountable;
- Be an ambassador for Jesus Christ;
- HAVE FUN!!!
Gain leadership experience and training, make new friends, food for a week, have tons of fun, and most importantly make a difference in the lives of more than 250 kids by serving our Lord and Saviour – JESUS CHRIST!......................all of this at a cost of only R100.00, which includes the sought after KidsGames jacket!
Want to be part of KidsGames 2013?
the attached registration form
and return it back
to LCF before 20 March 2013 in one of the following ways:
• Fax it to 086 212 8546; Email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Deliver it to the LCF offices across the Vaal Mall between 08:00 and 13:00 weekdays or Wednesdays 18:00-20:00 during the “1-Life tiener bediening”;
• Driehoek: Juf Jacolien; Transvalia: Juf Martie van Schalkwyk; Vanderbijlpark Hoërskool: Juf Marinda Erasmus
Once you are registered we will keep you updated via sms, email or facebook. Contact Tertius on 079 763 3697 or Nelmari on 082 823 5902 for any enquiries or visit www.lifecf.org for more information about LCF.